Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Tuesday

Have just seen one of the children I taught at world convention this year :)
And the bus driver just said something completely incomprehensible which I take to mean we're leaving in about five minutes.
Yep. I'm so awesome. Bus is go!

Since i'm the only aus teacher on the bus and have no-one to talk to except the Americans behind me who have spent the last five minutes bagging the bakery beside matsumoto station ("oh, that's where they all go to stuff themselves with pastry... And you should see it, all coated in sugar and sweet...") I'm drafting my blog instead.

Re the pastry comment, I am yet to see an overweight Japanese person. Sadly, I can't say the same for Americans.
A note on fashion though; everyone carries a parasol. Not an umbrella (rain Prevention).



No comments: